These are chat archives for ushahidi/Community
Hey, I have a question about error 500 logging. When I try to process the example CSV file from https://wiki.ushahidi.com/display/WIKI/CSV+Upload+Guide (used example to make sure that my data was not the cause of the error) I am geting an error processing the import. I have used the network dev tool to see that I am getting an 500 error on the upload. If I can find the 500 error log I think I will have a far better idea of whats going on. However the 500 error is not being logged in the typical apache error log that I would suspect it to be inside.
So my question is does this platform handle 500 errors in any special way, or should they apear in the typical location for the webserver error logs?
Could someone try these replication steps and see if this is an environmental problem with my installation or a replicable issue.
1) Create CSV from the sample data from https://wiki.ushahidi.com/display/WIKI/CSV+Upload+Guide
2) Goto Settings CSV Import and select any post type and upload the CSV
3) Map Title to Title, and Description to Description. Also map values to any required fields for that post type.
5) Observe Method "Options" request to an URL such as http://DOMAIN/api/v3/csv/10/import, sucessfull with a 200 with reply
6) Observe Method "POST" request to http://DOMAIN/api/v3/csv/10/import fail with status code 500
7) In the logs (platform/application/logs/YYYY/MM/DD.php) notice an error similar to
EMERGENCY: ErrorException [ 2 ]: The use statement with non-compound name 'ArrayIterator' has no effect ~ APPPATH/classes/Ushahidi/FileReader/CSV.php [ 12 ] in /home/grass/map/platform/vendor/kohana/core/classes/Kohana/Core.php:511