[David Losada, Ushahidi] yea, many requests shouldn’t be an issue.. the web frontend itself usually sends quite many of requests to the api in order to render the information in a very short amount of time
[David Losada, Ushahidi] have you inspected the headers and contents of the failing requests to ensure that they were properly formed?
[David Losada, Ushahidi] just to discard the possibility that a race condition or other situation in your code base may be causing bogus requests
I will try to look into that. Though they are always the same request as I am deleting and adding the same post in two forms. Unluckily I am not able to reproduce the error now, maybe in the meantime some changes I made involuntarily fixed the issue. As soon as I find out I will let you know. Thanks a lot for your help!
Oh, I remember I was not able to see the requests in the network section . The only thing I saw was as error in the console. Which is the same that is found in the response text of the XMLHttpRequest object
[David Losada, Ushahidi] that’s suspicious, any request generated by a web app should appear in the network section of the dev tools (as long as that section was open while the requests were being made)